Translate

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

All Good Things Must Come to an End

 Don't be alarmed...we're still here.  It's just that the window display at Monticello Antique Mall ends Thursday but that just means the shop will be rearranged again.  It gives us a chance to redo tired displays, rethink merchandise and bring in new things...a kind of spring cleaning.  Here are some pictures of what you can look forward to.











Also, the new Jeanne d'Arc Living Magazine is coming!  We sold out of the May issue within days.  So come in and check it out starting on the first of June.  The response has been overwhelming since we started carrying the magazine.  We are the exclusive distributor for the Gresham area.

3 comments:

Andy's Attic said...

OMG, I read the title and was so afraid you were closing...never know these days. It did remind me that I need to get over to Gresham for a visit.
Annette :>)

WhiteWhispers2u said...

I see some great items I would love to have.I better get over to Monti~Cheers Kim

Into Vintage said...

Just had a tiny heart attack but happy to read all is well. :-)