Translate

Sunday, February 26, 2012

As Long As We're In An Oscar Kind Of Mood

Hate to brag but WE'RE NUMBER ONE, WE'RE NUMBER ONE!!!  Our sweet little shop was voted "Best Antique Shop in Gresham" for 2011 by the readers of the Gresham Outlook newspaper.  It is such an honor that “I can’t deny the fact that you like me, right now, you like me!” as Sally Fields put it.  Also, "we cracked it open with this shop (sic movie) and now it's spilling out everywhere" as Jamie Foxx said (several new antique shops have opened in the last year in Gresham).  And as they all say "I want to thank everybody and anybody who ever had anything at all to do with the making of this"... shop. 

So, we don't have an Oscar to celebrate with but we'll call our little Dutch boy fireplace tool holder "Oscar" (how cute is he?)



Or how about a "Best in Show" trophy?



Or a pretty over the top Frenchy style lamp that almost looks like a trophy.

5 comments:

Andy's Attic said...

That is such wonderful news!!! I am very happy for you!! Congratulations and keep up the good work,
Annette

Mack & Momma said...

"Way to Girls!" xoxo, Chris/Momma

Unknown said...

Congradulations! Your my favorite!

Leah said...

My favorite in Gresham for sure. Too bad I bought the other trophy you had on Saturday before your post. Now that I see the lovely silver one you have pictured I may be back sooner!

WhiteWhispers2u said...

Congrats! That is exciting news for sure.I tried to find you a few times maybe next time when I am out there again.I like the trophy how much$$$ Did you buy for your shop when in France~Cheers Kim