Translate

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Down the Rabbit Hole

I have fallen down a new rabbit hole....Pinterest! OMG! It is wild how much fabulous stuff is out there. I have created almost as many categories as there are items but hopefully I can start building it up. I have lots of fun things that I have copied to my computer but now I can share the wanderings around the web via my boards.

Yearning for summer....in the midst of winter.




Still dreaming in French....


And pondering new things for the store....




Check it out, become a follower and come down the rabbit hole with me...

3 comments:

Lisa Johnson said...

So fun seeing you the other day! Loved those cute chippy benches you found. What a great score!
Hugs,
Lisa

Andy's Attic said...

I'm afraid of Pinterest. I suspect it is a time eater....
that picture of the two little girls is precious!! Hope to see you sooner than later.
Annette

Anne said...

Meeee too! My daughter got me hooked on Pinterest...maybe a time- eater, but now I spend far fewer minutes on FB...makes me feel a little more "accomplished", anyway (all those good ideas!); I feel it's more productive than reading some of the FB postings...Ooops, did I say that?
Anne