Translate

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Things Look Great

Okay, so I'm back from France...What a great trip!! I'll post those pictures later and give you my take (and advice for what it's worth) on flea marketing in France. But now for what's in the shop and what was going on while I was gone.

The lilacs bloomed....boo hoo...they came and went and I didn't get a sniff...



The girls of summer are still waiting for summer....It was in southern France....it just hasn't made it to Gresham, Oregon yet......



Sonya hit a great sale and brought in a wonderful industrial work bench......



The bird canvases arrived.  We also have an apple one (you can see it in the picture below).  They look great and are very inexpensive (under $25)!







There's a wonderful new place to sit and enjoy the scenery indoors.....



I saw one of these bottle drying racks at a flea market in France.  I just couldn't figure out how to get it into my suitcase!!!  As it was, I had 5 suitcases, 2 boxes, and my carry-ons to bring home!!  That's a whole "nother" story!



The sweet angel lamp we have been waiting months for, finally arrived too!



Hope to see you all real soon.

1 comment:

Kindred Roses said...

Cant wait to see those pics of France and to hear your helpful hints!
Hugs
Julie