Translate

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Years....and Resolutions

I miss the blog even though I don't miss manning the shop!  My freedom is wonderful and I am truly enjoying it but I still love to shop.  Sorry, I am incurable as far as the shopping part goes.  It is a disease but I guess things could be worse.  So my New Year's resolution is to get busy with my Etsy shop.  That way, I won't get buried with stuff and I continue to shop...just not so much for the furniture but I've always loved the little stuff anyway.  This is a sampling of my "junk" that I need to start listing...I have a place in my heart for ephemera, crafty stuff, and just plane fun stuff.


And I am a nut about Pinterest so keep posted and watch me actually quit wishing and start doing things with the Pinterest ideas, for instance, my kitchen desperately needs a remodel but I want to do it on the cheap.  We will see where I go with that!

1 comment:

Annette said...

I love your little treasures. It is very difficult not to shop. After I quite selling I still shopped. Then after trying to simplify, my shopping has gone way down. I look more than I buy!!